CRANBERRY AND MINT MOCKTAIL
The holiday season is just around the corner, and what could be better than having some mocktail ideas on hand that will be appreciated by young and old alike.
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup boiling water
¼ cup frozen cranberries, thawed
A dozen mint leaves
A can of Montellier sparkling water
Two slices of tangerine
A few fresh mint leaves
1. Dans un verre, mettre la boule de sorbet aux framboises.
2. Verser le jus de lime, le gin aux framboises et la Montellier directement sur le sorbet.
1. In a small bowl, place the sugar. Add the boiling water and mix well to dissolve the sugar to make a simple syrup.
2. Place the cranberries in a shaker, and using a muddler, crush them until they release their juice.
3. Add the mint and gently crush with the muddler, but do not reduce it into small pieces.
4. Add ice and simple syrup and shake vigorously to chill the mixture.
5. Pour the contents into two glasses then fill them with ice.
6. Fill the glasses with Montellier sparkling water.
7. Garnish with a tangerine slice and fresh mint and serve.